Genera 45 are running a national campaign to find and acquire existing healthcare real estate.
WE ARE LOOKING TO BUY:
- GP clinics and medical centres.
- Day / short stay hospitals.
- Private hospitals.
- Mental health and rehabilitation facilities.
- Specialist treatment centres (radiology, IVF, pathology, oncology etc.).
- Medical office and consulting suites.
- Life sciences facilities.
- Allied health services (dental, physiotherapy, podiatry etc.).
OUR BUYING CRITERIA:
- All locations around Australia.
- Minimum value per asset of $10m (with no upper limit).
- Portfolios of assets will be highly desirable.
- High occupancy and long leases (ideally greater than 5 years).
- Minimum 75% leased to healthcare based tenants.
- National tenants are preferred.
SUBMITTING YOUR PROPERTY:
- Owners and agents are invited to submit properties located across Australia.
- To ensure your property is assessed promptly, we have assembled a team of property consultants to review and respond to opportunities.
- If you have a property that you would consider selling, or you know an owner to approach who may be prepared to sell, then please give Genera 45 a call.
- The more information you can supply on the property, the faster and more accurate our assessment will be. Ideally, we require at least the property address, tenancy schedule, outgoings schedule and building plans.
- All information will be treated as confidential, however, we are happy to sign Confidentiality Deeds if required.
To submit a property, please contact:
- In keeping with normal real estate practice, arrangements for the payment of commission should be made with the Vendor.
- Vendors are able to submit their properties direct to Genera 45 with no commission payable.
- A competitive view on pricing will be taken for all suitable assets.
- Strong consideration will be given to the quality of the location, the strength of the tenant(s) and the length of the lease(s)
OFFERS TO PURCHASE:
- Written offers will be submitted containing details of the price and the terms and conditions that will apply.
- Typically, these will include a short due diligence period, and a settlement shortly after post satisfactory completion of due diligence.